AdamBots Play Book
Authored by Curtis Fenner, FRC Team 245, © 2014.
- The "Can Score in Low Goal" does NOT require that a robot has to pick up the ball to score it (thus a pick-up time penalty is not incurred). I would recommend not checking this box if this is not the primary strategy the robot employs.
- Catching time for truss shots and general passes are the same.
- The strategies do not consider failure rates or difficulty.
- The strategies do not consider the use of the human player, or passing twice to two robots or thrice to one.
- It is assumed that all robots are initially fed the ball ready to fire.
- The default times and rates are simply ball-park estimations and most likely should be adjusted to fit experience.
This document, its styles, code, design, &c is licensed under the MIT license:
Copyright © 2014, Curtis Fenner of the AdamBots
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.